Founded as Office Général de l’Air in 1921 on the initiative of the Air Force General Antonin Brocard. He was convinced that France would have a major role to play in the budding civil aircraft industry, and made the Office Général de l’Air the first exclusively commercial aviation company in the world.
The company promoted the export of French aeronautics, particularly in Iran, Canada and Hong Kong.
Office général de l’Air was incorporated into the french ministry of defense. From 1957 to 1970, the company participated with the authorities in the sale of 380 civil and military aircraft, and 1200 helicopters. The company then specialised in the operational maintenance of aircraft all over the world.
Office général de l’air developed its field of activities, in parallel with its distribution and maintenance in operating condition business. The company diversified its consulting activities in the fields of aeronautics and defence, energy, raw materials and infrastructures, and extended its geographical presence in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Rebranded Eurotradia International, the company continues to assist its customers within the framework of long-term relations based on trust.
The rest of our history will be written with you.